(Reviews taken from Google, and Facebook)
- David – This is one of the last true farmers markets left in Hamilton. The vendors here are selling produce for you to put down for the winter from local farms at Great prices. All sorts of heritage vegetables and greens, the Peaches are fantastic, you can buy bushels of tomatoes or red peppers, and lots of other seasonal treats and baked goods.
I try to go every week.
- Andrea – Year round… even in the winter? Amazing. Their plants in the spring are perfect for the veggie garden.
- Abdul – Always fresh fruits and vegetables. Specifically I always bought the apples and pears and peaches. Apples are cheaper than in stores.
- Nikitha – It’s open only on Saturdays and it is always a fun family time to visit. You get a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables straight from the farm. Most of the places are cash only so do keep that in mind.
- Samantha -Such an amazing place to buy fresh, locally grown food. Shame it is only open on Saturdays.
If you’d like to add your review, please visit our Facebook page, or Google us!