This century farm is now operated by Kevin and Brenda Fletcher and family. Fletcher Fruit Farms is situated on Lot 7, Blk 5, concession 2, in the township of Binbrook. The original deed to the Fletcher family dated the 19th day of June, 1866, from Catherine Roach Gage to Stephen Fletcher.
Stephen Fetcher operated a sawmill on the property shortly after it was established. At the time, 14 homes mostly on the property were built, settlement was named Bull town, because oxen were used to draw up the wood.
Now Kevin and Brenda have a considerable large orchard filled with 22 varieties of apples and 6 varieties of pears. Our fruit is all tree ripened, to provide our customers with the optimal flavour. The apples and pears are all hand graded to prevent bruising. We have a cold storage that keeps them as fresh as possible, and a substained amount is placed in controlled atmosphere, and is not opened until early spring.